Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Thinking Of You

'Cause you put on quite a show,
Really got me going,
Now it's time to go,
Curtain's finally closing;
That was quite a show,
Very entertaining; no,
But it's over now,
Go on and take a bow.

Had the moment when you miss someone you loved most? I had. It hurts. Although you may be gone to another place; you will never change my feelings for you. I stopped celebrating Valentine's after you. Because it reminds me of you. :(
I have friends; they help me move on. But my feelings for you still stays. You think you may have gone. You may be moving from a girl to another. You may be married now. You may be engaged to a woman you love. But you never know the woman who loved you so much is still loving you the same.
When this woman kisses another man, his lips tasted like yours. It's very hurtful but it remains just like that.
We're 15, young and stupid. Wild and crazy. We do naughty things. But those things are now memories to me.
I vowed to remain a virgin til I marry you. That vow will stay in me. I will go all over the world til I find you. I still love you.
____________Kay Lin.

No comments:

Post a Comment