Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Evening Memories ;

Another day in college; another moment to not forget. Homeworks have been increasing lately. The beginning of a semester is the beginning of everything. People would be running around completing their jobs and all.
It's just another day for me. tinnn and I enjoyed our extra class in college today; business.
I really think it's great. Science is a hard course. But who cares. Psychology is something I think I would pursue. :)
My girlfriend Tania is not back from Singapore yet. Everything's going fine with her and her boyfriend. ;)
She promised pictures and souvenirs; so that's what I'm looking forward to.
I have been to Singapore, yes, but looking at pictures of others kissing and hugging won't hurt. ;D
I'm going to let loose this week. I'm going shopping with my beloved girls; to Isetan. There's a sale I heard and it would be exciting to check out. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment