Friday, March 13, 2009

Shunningly

First ; CAN BRAD PITT STOP BEING SO HOT? He's making me melt! :P
Just look at him! The older he gets, the more gaga I have for him. ;)
Second ; HAPPY BIRTHDAY Wei Pin! :)
Happy 20th birthday to Ms Tan Wei Pin who's going to get engaged soon too!
I want your picture, Wei Pin! Give it to me! ;)
Third ; The course is getting tougher. I'm thinking of going to Help University College for Psychology; because they say it's the best there. With my good results in A-levels, I don't see why not. :)
Ms Heng gave us another spot test in Psychology! This is making me mad because I was not prepared for that! Oh I want 100 marks for that test! tinnnn too! Both of us should start praying to God about it. ;)
Fourth ;The sales in Isetan is mad mad mad! I got my favorite pair of shoes! RM120! Cheap isn't it? ;)
So excited over it! It's from Clarks if you want to know. So the price. :)
And it's made of leather. So so pretty!
_____________________________Kay Lin.

No comments:

Post a Comment