Sunday, March 8, 2009

Melody ;

I love it when you touch my hand,
Telling me not to let go,
I love it when you kiss my neck; gently,
Holding me close, so deep;
I'm falling into your melody.

You've become my angel,
Before that you were the devil.
Holding me tightly as you are now,
I could smell your cologne burning deep within me;
You smell like the dark rose of the moonlight.
The smell stays in me;
Forever like it's part of me.

You're beautiful;
Like the melody of the midnight rose,
Sexy and slow, you move like a ghost;
Still;
I could never forget you;
I love you.

As we kissed,
Your lips burn mine;
Like it's going to be there forever.
I want to stay close in your arms forever.

As I hear these words from my MP3 player, I could feel myself crying. I missed him. Although it's been years since we kept in touch, the song he sang to me still stays fresh in my mind. Yes, he created this song for me. The lyrics may sound weird, but after much reading, I finally got the meaning to this song. Although you're gone now; to another country, your memory and mine shall stay fresh in me. I may look like I've moved on, but I haven't. I missed your kiss, your touch, your love.
You have been wonderful to me; but it was my fault for not trusting you; leading us to an unwanted and "desperate to forget" fight. When I want to come back to you, you told me you've moved on, and you showed me the flight tickets, to Germany. I have been waiting for your return, but you've decided to listen to your parents; asking you to stay in Germany, when the girl who has your heart is in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Since I met you, I haven't been seeing anyone else. 'Til now, you're still the one I want. I'll keep close, praying that some day you will come back. I will be waiting for you. I still love you.

Kay Lin.

No comments:

Post a Comment