Friday, March 6, 2009

Shopping and THE facts

Shopping is every girl's favo thang?
Oh yes it is. ;)
Have been doing a lot of shopping lately. Been broke many times.
Prada, Gucci, LV, all the other loves of mine. Never seem to fail loving them.
It's like love at first sight all over and over again. ;)
I tried online shopping lately, last month. Wasn't satisfied. :(
Ordered a cute halter from a shop; got it,
the quality was poor. Colors so different from the pictures in the shop.
I lost trust; in shopping online.
Should've stick to reality shopping for good. Loving my Guccis anyway. :)
If you think I'm spoiled; get wrong.
I have the money; I have the love too. :) I don't always shop for such designer brands.
I love Topshop and Coast too. They are wonderful.
Shopping haven in KL? You can't go wrong now. ;)
The Curve is the place to be. With great shops and a cool atmosphere, you can't go wrong.
To a great friend of mine, Tania Ray, I, would be so happy to give you my halter top. :)
It's something YOU would love. Hahas.
That's all now; dears.
_____________________________Kay Lin.

No comments:

Post a Comment