Thursday, December 10, 2009

I'm Getting Tired

Just came back from Bangsar just now. Back in KL after visiting Miss Tania in Sunway. :(
Tania and Jenssen are back again, just to let you worried people know. Lols.
Anyway, was shopping in Isetan just now when I spotted a really hot jacket. Grabbed it as soon as I can. -.- Had lunch in Starbucks, with Tinn and Jennifer. Jennifer is leaving to the USA next week. >< Going to miss you, babe! :(
She will be back next year. Drove to The Gardens after that. -.- Crazy jam and I was a little worried about my petrol. Walked, I mean shopped a little in Robinsons with Tinn, then headed to Delectable for some yums. (Cupcakes!)
Oh well, Tania will be back to KL next week. She's crazy. She can appear here overnight. As in, if she sees a sign SALES in Robinsons on the way back (Yes, there is the sign now), even if there's a Robinsons near her place, she will force Jenssen to drive her all the way from Sunway into KL just for that sales. -.- Thankfully I am not like that. Lols. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment