Sunday, May 10, 2009

I R Kay Lin

Jamie's back! :)
Tania and I rushed to the airport; I say rushed . That's how mad we are.
He was in a good shape after coming back from Mexico. Yes. Mexico. H1N1; piggy flu.
Jamie laughed when we decided not to hug him as we are afraid he has the pig flu!

Tania : (Runs to a fit looking boy) Jamiieeeeeeeeeee!
Me : Omg! You look hott!
(Both girls happily helped the boy with his lugguage, only to be shooed away. Said he is a man. Men are stronger. :( )
Jamie : Thanks! (smiles) You girls look hot too!
Hahah I can't believe we are saying that to each other.
(Jamie comes to Tania for a hug. Tan moves away. Saying Jenssen might kill him if he hugs her. Whoa? Tania being.....touchy? It's unusual for her not to hug a boy. She can just hug Jamie in front of Jenssen. Jamie then runs to me. I almost hugged him; until I remembered. Piggy flu. Could that be why Tania's avoiding the hug?) Lols.
Jamie was dissapointed cause he didn't get any bear hugs from two hot girls. -_-
Jamie : Why? No hug?
Tania : Did......you...................uh..
Whoa. Tania Ray is actually nervous.
Tania : Did you................................. eat pork in Mexico?
Finally.
What?



Oh. No.
Jamie please NO PORKY FLU!

I just stood there for an answer.
Tania looked guilty. Whoa.
Whoa. Again. Whoa.

Tania Ray; guilty. Whoa.

Jamie stares at us. Then he laughed mad.
Jamie : NO! I was following this mad diet. Salads and meat. No pork though. Don't know why I did not touch pork, and none of my friends or family members know anyone with swine flu.
Porky piggy flu, Jamie. Not swine flu.
Tania and I looked at each other. And laughed.
We send him to the hospital too later for another check up. Just to make sure. He made us pay for his meal at The Gardens. Lols.
He brought us clothes too! Omg! Jamie buys clothes!
Jamie the boy. Buys clothes!
Ok. I will update with more soon. :D

5 comments: